The successful Windows-8 App Shredder8 is now also available for Android devices through Google Play.
Deleting a file or directory does not remove the contents.
Recovery tools can be used to restore the previous content.
AndroShredder allows you to destroy the file contents prior to deleting files and directories.
AndroShredder also allows you to clean the existing free space of a storage device,
where old file content may still exist.
You can choose out of a variety of standard cleaning algorithms, like U.S DoD 5220.22-M, British HMG IS5 (Enhanced),
Russian GOST P50739-95, German VSITR or just do a quick shred,
which should be enough for most SSD based storage devices and USB flash drives.
- Select multiple files and directories to shred
- Cleans nested folders and their content
- Save selections for later re-use
- U.S DoD 5220.22-M, British HMG IS5 (Enhanced), Russian GOST P50739-95, German VSITR and quick shred algorithms
- Clean (wipe) free space on any writable storage device (SSD cards, Hard Disks, USB flash drives etc.)